Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 1320 - End of Week 187


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












03-23-2014 Front
03-23-2014 Side












Finally got done with Blacksmith power leveling.  Now I can go back to my regularly scheduled program.  What I really want out of Blacksmith is the extra gem socket for the wrist and glove.  With that in place, my toons should be more durable.  I also start running the Timeless Isle dailies, not for any particular reason except that I want my toon to be at least honored with the Emperor faction for a quick teleport trinket to the island.  I found that in order for me to do that, I need to farm the really tough Ordos elites.  2 almost dead from the mob damage later, I have to resort to doing it as protection warrior.  Fortunately for me, I'm geared enough to do that.

Now my daily routine consist of doing the Alliance quest in the south, doing the Isle of Thunder dailies (those are for the Black Prince reputation grind, which is 4 weeks away) and doing the elites on Timeless Isle.  In case I have extra time, I'm going through the FULL expansion quest line to recoup some money.  Finished Jade Forest and currently 1/3 way through Valley of the Four Winds.

112/75/64 86 mg/DL 183.6lb
Week to Week 0.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment