Saturday, March 22, 2014

Day 1319 - Mists of Pandarian Day 540

Power leveling profession can be rather expensive.  I already ran through the funds I picked up doing dailies and other quests.  I send five thousand gold from my bank alt, and already the new warrior is making a significant dent through that fund.

I spend a good chunk of today waiting for LFR while leveling both mining and blacksmith.  Mining itself is easy, blacksmith is expensive as the amount of ore I got from my own mining isn't anywhere near enough to power level.  That means auction house.  Auction house material for Wraith of the Liche King and Cataclysm material are expensive.

In the midst of power leveling, I did pick up a tier piece for tanking glove.  It isn't good enough of a piece without 4 piece bonus, so I'll keep that one open until later.  I still have most of LFR4 to look forward to, so that will have to wait.

 121/80/60 88 mg/DL 185.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment