Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 1323 - Mists of Pandarian Day 544

I did get some upgraded gear from my weekly appointment with Ordos.  I'll have to consult with askmrrobot.com about which iLevel 559 gear I'm supposed to use with my Shadow Priest.  My monk also got a new head piece that she's likely to use in tanking set.

However, due to getting the weekly token procurement and Oros farming, I didn't even get to finish Justia's daily quests.  Seeing that her progression of the Legendary quest is only limited by the valor point (3.5 weeks), I'm not overtly concern with that.  Needless to say, she also didn't get on any of the LFR.

What I do need to do is also doing the Timeless Isle and the rep farming there.  I need to get her up to honor with the Emperor faction so she has the same ability to blink back to the island when needed.

And to think, I was so busy, I didn't even had time to install Diablo III expansion.

120/80/69 93 mg/DL 184.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment