Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 204 - Photo of Basil Omelette

I decided to use Magic Bullet to blend the basil leaf and eggs this morning to make the basil omelette instead of hand whisk with chopstick.  It works well enough, although I always though that the blender always added too much volume by adding air into the liquid.  While the meal itself was ok, I did went overboard on the speed in which I ate.  It's 90 minutes later, and I'm still feeling the effect of the meal.

Here's what it looks like before I eat it:
Basil Omelette 03-01-11











Regarding my reading this morning, my weight should be a bit lower as I'm working to deal with the return of constipation again.  Ate too many iron pill yesterday by mistake.  The glucose reading can be explained by the excess sauce on the leftover Japanese meal.  My number should be better tomorrow as I'll be having just steam fish with ginger tonight.

113/70/66 221.2lb 99 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment