Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 205 - On-Call & Blue Screen of Death

I'm On-Call this week.  That means I'm the point person on all of the incidents that comes into our service queue at work.  That also means that it's important for me to be able to access my own computer at work at home.  About 2 weeks ago, the Citrix farm made some changes that made the refresh rate on my RDP session to my desktop slower than usual.  That and the fact within 1 week, my desktop suffered 2 Blue Screen of Death that prompted me to drive into work (or in today's case, earlier than I had plan) doesn't make my on-call a pleasant experience.

Since my work computer went BSOD this morning, I had to skip my morning workout.  I still plan to do a make up session when I get home.

The number this morning is a bit weird.  I got waken up at 4:20AM this morning by an incident, and fully awake at 5AM by my phone's alarm clock.  The blood pressure measurement was OK, and as expected my weight finally went down.  I am a bit worry the glucose measurement.  As far as I know, I'm not eating anything that puts my number consistently higher up.  Well, I'm back to my regular protein-latte breakfast, steam lunch and I'll be having steak with saute onion for dinner.

105/68/54 220.6lb 99 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment