Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 227 - Increase the Pace of the Exercise

This morning while doing my morning exercise, I set the pace to 3.8 MPH, up from 3.7.  My knees (especially the left one) does feel a bit more exerted, but not enough for me to stop.

I finally got around to use the George Foreman grill that I bought prior to surgery.  Thus far, I have almost daily use of the Magic Bullet blender.  The NuWave Oven also has its fair share of use.  For some reason, the George Foreman grill never got its day in the sun.  After fiddling around for a while, I think I got the hang of how to use the thing.  It does require that I set an audible timer, and it does require pre-heating of the grilling surface.  But for the most part, it works well enough after I figure out how long to cook the meat.

117/69/58 211.6lb 98 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment