Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 219 - Shadowfang Keep

 I did Daily Heroic on 3 of my alt last night.  I tried to geared my druid first because she's the worst geared character.  She got Grim Batol in her first try.  Not the easiest dungeon even in normal mode, and the tank we got was utterly bad.  Didn't even got pass the second boss.  What followed is the repeat of Shadowfang Keep, it itself not the easiest heroic dungeon.  I then queue up my warlock alt, and sure enough while she's finishing up Twilight Highland quests, she also got Shadowfang Keep.

In between everything else, I log into my hunter alt and scan for the remaining Spirit Beast in Northrend.  I didn't expect to get them right away, but this is a long drawn out process.  Of course, when the daily heroic, Shadowfang Keep shows up as well.  The other random party member sort of sneer down when I'm running around with a Spirit Beast, but I had to explained to them that I'm leveling Loque'nahak and collecting the rest of them.  I do have a raiding Survival talent set.  However, it's been a couple of days, and I have to re-adjust the shot rotation again.  One thing I didn't realize is how loud Loque'nahak is in combat.  It's got to be the loudest pet I've had in my collection.

I went off to Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles for lunch yesterday.  I ordered the Country Boy off the menu which is 3 chicken wings with potato salad.  I know I can digest the salad, but only eat half.  The 3 chicken wings are a bit more than I would like, but the meal is good.  The rest of the group from the office also enjoy this restaurant which is situated right next to a KFC.

110/68/55 215.6lb 91 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment