Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 213 - Splinting Time

I currently have 7 level 85 characters in World of Warcraft.  I really should start doing daily heroic on Dianora, my main characters at least once a day just to get the valor point gears.  Currently the best geared alt is Kycilia, because hunter is really easy to play.  For a change, I actually did random heroics yesterday on Kycilia, Nodame, and Lonchaneyjr, 3 different characters on heroic is a new record for me.  However, I really need to trim down the amount of grind I'm doing.  Kycilia is near the point where only valor point gear is upgrade.  So I need to get the other 3 characters up and running Ogiue, Kasukabe and Fidie.  The random heroic wait time is now anywhere between 30 to 40 minutes.  And Kycilia have ran out of all of the expansion quests, so I'll probably just do the daily Therazane quests and concentrate on getting the other characters on the quests.

Breakfast: Protein Latte (326 calorie, 34.6g protein)
Morning Snack: Cheese Snack (80 calorie, 5g protein)
Lunch: Healthy Choice (290 calorie, 16g protein)
Afternoon Snack: Cheese Snack (80 calorie, 5g protein)
Dinner:

117/74/76 215.6lb 94 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment