Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 211 - Karoma

Yesterday, after I had 2 full runs of heroics on my Worgen Hunter Kycilia, and finishing up all of the Twilight Highlands daily quests, I was flying back to town on my way to go to Uldum to pick up the head enchant when NPCScan fires off and warn me that Karoma <The Wolf Spirit> was spotted.  I immediately turn around and pull up the map to find the spawn point and land.  Sure enough there's an hostile beast on my mini-map.  I was still running around with Survival spec so the first thing I did is switch over to Beast Mastery spec.  Lay down a Freezing Trap and start my taming spell.  And 10 seconds I'm the proud owner of my first truly exotic pet.






I actually have to turn its Spirit Walk ability off so you can actually see the wolf.

Breakfast: Protein Latte (326 calorie, 34.6g protein)
Lunch: Healthy Choice (210 calorie, 15g protein)
Dinner: Cream of Potatoes (156 Calories) Egg Drop Soup (39 calories, 4g protein) Stir Fried Tofu (100 calories, 10g Protein)

108/69/78 218.2lb 90 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment