Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 206 - More Blood Test

This coming Monday I'll have my quarterly check up with my primary care physician.  Learning my lesson from previous blood test, I opted to get tested a bit early to ensure that the test result is prompt.

I'm not too crazy about blood test.  Back when I'm much fatter, finding my vein was a challenge even for clinics that specialized in blood test.  It's easier now, but still the pain and my general aversion to needle remains.  Due to the need to be fasting, I have to make my protein latte and carry it with me on a water bottle that's too big for the job.  Perhaps I can dig out some of the old travel coffee mug for this kind of job in the future.

I did two glucose measurement this morning.  For some reason, the first one came up much higher at 101, which is higher than Ive been in weeks.  I did another reading after my morning exercise and that number is more in line with my general trend. I did the make up 30 minutes walk yesterday, and did another one this morning.  My thighs still feels the burn right now.  Perhaps I can actually try to get that extra 15 minutes I've always want to do in the afternoon.  God knows, after the weather gets really hot, I won't be able to do that.

1118/77/81 219.4lb 91 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment