Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 154 - Decaffeinated Coffee

For some reason I thought today is the 5th month post surgery.  Using my previous method of tracking milestone, that was yesterday, so the posts have been adjusted accordingly.

I've been getting too used to the taste of Crystal Light flavor that I actually like.  I also want to stay away from the caffeinated version, so my choice is somewhat limited.  For now, I'm trying out the office decaffeinated, which I know will have some trace of caffeine, but much less than the energized version of Crystal Light.

I'm also trying something else for my lunch today.  I'm bringing in my usual hot and sour soup, but this time also taking the kimchi for the extra fiber.  Lets see how this works out.

Yesterday, I also finish leveling my gnome warlock Kasukabe up to level 85, and in the midst of doing the Twilight Highland quest, push our guild experience up to level 10.  Since my main character's reputation with the guild is revered, at level 10, I can buy heirloom cloak that's good up to level 85.  I immediately gather the funds and send an agility based cloak over to my druid, and level that character up to level 20 (so the druid doesn't have to rely on travel form to get around, and actually ride something).  Now, just need to level all of the character's reputation to get the necessary gears.

115/73/69 240.6lb 101 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment