Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 161 - Leveling Druid

I've been leveling my druid Lonchaneyjr this entire weekend.  Got her from I think was level 25 to level 60.  In doing so, she can now fly in both old world and outland.  The most annoying part of leveling her is not the experience gain, but leveling her profession (herbalism and inscription) at the same time.  I was never so happy when I got to Swamp of Sorrow and all of the sorrowmoss that's in the area.  I have no idea what sorrowmoss is for, but they filled a need for me at that moment, the gap of 50-60 herb necessary to get my inscription up to 300 skill point.  The act of gathering herb also greatly contributes to my leveling.  After I got to level 52 and 300 Inscription, I had to bid Swamp of Sorrow goodbye and go into Blastedland for the rest of my old world leveling.

With druid's instant cast flight form, herb gathering is made so much easier.  Well, onto level 61 and Zangarmarah.

114/74/57 237.8lb 105 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment