Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 170 - Roasted Slice Ginger

I uses NuWave Oven to cook my chicken/pork/steak for meals. I've been trying different vegetable to grill in that oven alongside. Thus far, I've tried onion and sweet bell pepper.

A couple of days ago, I got idea of slicing ginger (about 1.5mn) and grilling it. The idea is that ginger should have plenty of fiber that I need without any of the other stuff I don't need. I already enjoy eating ginger as part of a dish. The result has been uneven. I know the problem lies mainly on how thin I slice the ginger, and how long I cook them. Under cook them, and they're a bit raw, over cook, and they're too dry.

Perhaps I should investigate on getting ginger juice for the meat on grilling as well.

Oh, got the call from the shop yesterday regarding my car. The rear bumper will be about $1.9k, which I'll pick up the first one thousand of repair. The front bumper is another $900. The rental is another $580. All this plus the ding on my insurance means I really should be paying much more attention to my driving.

118/82/75 232.6lb 100 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment