Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 151 - Three Down and One (Or is That Four) To Go

Last night, I got my mage Nodame up to level 85 in the midst of doing quests in Twilight Highland.  As I've done with my Death Knight, I completed The Crucible of Carnage quest chain to obtain a decent two handed weapon.  Even though I later got both iLevel 333 sword and offhand, I'm still using this quest weapon as my primary choice, for now.  I also spend a bit of money leveling Nodame's tailoring skill past 500 so I can put on better cloak enchant.  Similar to what I did with the previous alt, I finished up to the Wildhammer wedding quest, which concludes the Wildhammer non-daily quests in the zone.  Next up on the list to level is the warlock Kasukabe.

We had another round of office lunch yesterday, and we return to the same Teppanyaki restaurant.  Having learn my lesson from the previous visit, I just ordered shrimp this time.  Surprisingly enough the number this morning is encouraging.  I actually have better blood sugar measurement this morning than both my father and oldest brother, even though I had left over fried rice for dinner.

120/75/74 240.8lb 102 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment