Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 157 - Sleeping Cold

I don't like cold weather.  For about 7 years, I've had an electric bed pad during the winter time to warm my bed in addition to a radiated heater during the winter time.  The mild winter last year made me cut back on the bed pad, but I still use heater.  This year, I opted to use a lighter heater that just have light weight radiated heat panel instead of oil filled cylinders.  The difference being that the oil filled cylinder models tends to heat up more slowly, but maintains the heat better, while the lighter model heats up faster, but doesn't seemed to heat up evenly.  Regardless, the end result I have is a more heated room.

Last night, I forgot to turn on the heater, and my mind in my dream only comprehend that it's cold, not that I forgot to turn on the heater.  It was a miserable night, but I should be grateful.  At least I'm not shoveling snow off the drive way like everyone else.

123/82/72 236.8lb 103 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment