Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 162 - Another Plateau

So this past week has been weird.  I reach my all time low back on Saturday, but the weekend has not been kind to me.  I ate pork noodle (minus the noodle) for dinner on Saturday and hot and sour soup for dinner and the rest of the week.  The hot and sour soup contains stringing mushroom that is good for flavor, but I'm not exactly sure is good for me.  I've gained about 1.6 pounds since Saturday.  And this is on top of me adding pace on my morning exercise.

We have a bit of excitement this morning when the gas powered cook top burner refused to turn off this morning after I cooked eggs for breakfast this morning.  I decided to switch up my diet a bit this week, stop taking the protein powder and seriously cut down on my milk intake to see if things improves.  After much prying, my brother was able to turn off the burner.  Needless to say, that one is now off limit, and we're down to 1 burner now.

119/85/74 237.8lb 101 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment