Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 172 - A Setback

Guess I'm a bit ahead of myself for my post yesterday. Last night, I start to feel that old sensation on my left knee that's telling me that it doesn't like the way it's being treated. This morning, I did my morning walk 1 hour earlier than I usually do, and my knee is hurting. I didn't bother trying to go back to 3.7 MPH, instead, doing my customary 3.6. It could be the fact that my legs were mislaid while driving the rental for the past 4 days.

Speaking of the rental car, the shop called last night and pleasantly surprised. The car was done yesterday, so I picked it up this morning, thus saving me about $305. The entire tab comes out to $1738.82 for the repair and $305 for the rental.

111/72/60 231.4lb 84 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment