Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 54 : Going Back to Rose Hills

Now that I'm off on-call, I can resume the duty of replacing flowers in front of my mother's urn at Rose Hills.

Before doing anything else meaningful, I spend 2.5 hours working on my cell phone, finally solving my 32GB sd card mounting issue (whenever the card is re-mounted after dismount from desktop, the phone does a soft reboot).  As it turns out, even though the phone does recognize the sd card, it isn't properly formatted.  I backed up the data on the sd card and format it while mounted the drive on my desktop.  No more soft reboot.

I also had an issue with doubletwist not re-synching my iTune library.  Finally end up buying an app call iSyncr from the Marketplace, and it does seem to do its job correctly.

I took a vendor gift water bottle (it fits better than the one I bought at store), and start drinking water religiously on my trip to Rose Hills (due to various factor, a 45 minutes drive turn into 90 minutes).  I finally get to eat the fried tofu at the noodle restaurant.  Eating it isn't as difficult as I imagine.  Just chewed the individual cube down to very very small bits.  The family have dumpling for dinner.  I have them minus the skin, which has the same kind of consistency as noodle.  Since I cannot eat noodle for a while (if ever), I opted to just eat the fillings.  Good to eat some of these things I haven't had in a while.

127/93/67 280.4lb 108 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment