Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 74 - Coffee

So the increase in water intake does a number on my weight.  I'm no longer constipated, and I actually loose a whole tons of weight.  I actually managed to finish the whole grill chicken sandwich for lunch yesterday (over ate again) san the bread.  But the pasta salad, I was able to process without issue.  And to finish up the steak I bought a couple of weeks back, I had one for dinner yesterday with half of a brown onion.

Not sure if I mentioned before in this blog that I like drinking coffee.  I don't do recreational drug.  I don't smoke.  I don't drink alcohol.  The things I indulge in life are food and coffee.  With the WLS, food isn't a crutch I used to reward myself or to calm myself down.  I literally don't have the stomach for it.  Coffee is another matter.  I haven't had coffee since 2 days prior to surgery.  Unlike other people in my office who also drink coffee regimentally, I don't get withdraw headache.  But seeing how for the past 4 years, I've been roasting my own coffee bean, gone through 2 automatically espresso machines, 2 coffee bean roaster, not drinking coffee is hard.  I spend a lot of money building up the my gears, and it's currently sitting fallow.  Well, the roaster is currently fallow, my brother is using the espresso machine.  Other than the cake, I have been able to tolerate everything that I've tried (pasta salad, green onion pancake).  Perhaps I should talk to my nutritionist about allowing coffee.

On the other news, I learn from yesterday that President Obama will be coming to Los Angeles.  Not only to go to the Coliseum, but to Glendale.  As it turns out, he'll be across the street from my office.  Needless to say, I work from home to avoid the traffic problem.

120/80/64 271lb 100 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment