Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 75 - More Water

So yesterday, I drank half as much liquid as I should.  I got completely distracted yesterday morning, working from home.  Managed to delete one of my configuration file for a webserver.  My attempt at reconstructing it wasn't successful.  It wasn't until yesterday evening that I realized that the file have irregular spelling.  After I fixed that, the webserver came up normally.   That sort of things tends to take your mind off things.  The UPS for my sandbox died a horrible and noisy death on Thursday.  I already bought the replacement unit.  Unfortunately, circuit on the UPS overloaded, and it just plain refused to go silently into recycling.  My brother have to open it, disconnect the battery so the rest of us can sleep in quiet.

Yesterday is also Blizzcon, and for a change, they're holding it on the weekend.  I naturally didn't go.  But I did order the online viewing, mainly for the pet.

I think it's due to the lack of water I drink, but I'm feeling constipated again.  Today, I'm bringing 2 bottle water of Crystal Light to Rose Hills and the Lunch.  Hopefully by the time I come home, the cleaning pad will be ready for me to finish the house work.

124/91/64 271.4lb 98 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment