Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 77 - Pills

I'm currently taking 1 prescription pill (Metformin) and 1 prescription injection (Byetta). I crush the Metformin into fine powder and take it with water, and take my injection as normal. The rest of the supplements I take are in chewable or dis-solvable tablets. Yesterday, after enduring 2 days of constipation, I went and bought laxative pills from local pharmacy. The instruction was quit clear on NOT crushing or grind the coated pills.  Last night when I took it prior to going to sleep.  Stupidly, I took both pills with a health dose of water.  For the longest time (3 hours) I thought the pill have stucked.  This morning, when I woke up, I still felt the same thing.  The pills are working, since my bowel finally release its content in the morning, and I was able to eat the breakfast without difficulty.  But still, a somewhat unpleasant experience.

Today is the 2nd day of extending my morning walk from 0.625 miles to 0.75 miles.  If this goes well, I might want to push it to 1 miles in 2 weeks.

120/89/83 270.8lb 96 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment