Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 78 - Finishing Up Achievement before Cataclysm

So we spend 3 hours last night fighting 2 bosses.  Professor Putricide Heroic mode and The Lich King normal mode.  We've already killed The Lich King numerous times, so that wasn't our priority as the end boss of the Plague Wing.  3 hours of little mistakes of various type.  I racked up over 150 gold repair bill, spend 8 fish feast.  But we got him on the last pull on Heroic mode.  Nothing drop for me, of course.

Prior to going into Icecrown Citadel, I ran all 4 of my 80s through the holiday boss, Headless Horseman in hope for goodies.  Dianora walked away empty handed still, but Ogiue did scored the much desired The Horseman's Reins.  Now I just need one for my main character.  Kasukabe, my gnome warlock went into a Vault of Archavon to get the last remaining piece of loot of interest from there, Sanctified Dark Coven Leggins.  It dropped, but the other warlock win the roll.  I bought it for 1900 gold, which is a good deal all around.  I'm into completing a set, and now I have 3 piece Sanctified, and all but my shoulder is iLevel 264 gear.  Who care if it'll be replace in 6 weeks.  The other warlock got enough gold to buy old world flying skill.

I tried green onion pancake again this morning, 1/2, heated via toaster oven.  For some reason, I didn't take to it as well as I did 2 weeks ago.  I was in such a hurry getting out of my house, that I forgot my pack lunch.  Thus, when lunch time comes today, I went out to an Italian restaurant I haven't ate for months, Pinocchio.  Once again, this is a time of trial and error.  I ordered 2 Italian sausage with potato salad.  As I've said, I have the sensation of what I perceive as hunger.  What I don't have is fullness.  At least I know how much I can order from here in the future, just 1 Italian sausage.  

132/89/78 269.2lb 96 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment