Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 67 - Dehydration?

So for yesterday's breakfast, I did a little experiment.  I took 1/2 of the Green Onion Pancake and toasted in the toaster.  Unfortunately, it would appear that our toaster oven is broken, so my pancake ended up somewhat burnt.  This is just to test how I would tolerate this kind of food.  As it turns out, not well at all.  I have general discomfort all morning, but once that subsided, both of my kidneys were in pain.  I highly suspect that I'm not getting enough water in me.  With more water intake I'm feeling much better today.

I also tried to broaden my selection of grilled vegetable.  As I've stated before, baby sweet bell pepper from Costco grills nicely.  I added green onion last night, and it turns out well enough that I'll try again in the future.  Though, I probably will only do one stem, and only with the fleshy part of the green onion.  Hum, should I also grill just plain onin?

Today is also another sad milestone.  The Chinese Restaurant across the street is closing after today.  Now when I want to eat Chinese food, I have to drive.  Since this is the last time I eat there, I order one of my favorite dish, mapo tofu, which instead of eating half of the dish, I opted to eat 1/3 (using an empty rice bowl to measure)  and take the rest home (it'll be my dinner and lunch in the weekend).

On Warcraft front, since 4.0.1 patch came out, we're basically restricted to either 10 or 25 ICC raid, but not both.  I spend most of the night trying to fix the UI, Grid being the highest priority.  I did at least get the dewdrop library issue fixed by upgrading to the latest version.  Still waiting for some of my favorite mods to be updated.  I did went on guild run for Black Temple and Sunwell Plateau farming run, where we did not get the legendary offhand sword from Illidan, but we did score another main hand sword (our third).  Sunwell didn't yield anything useful.  The two runs, despite the repair bill does yield about 250g, so not a total waste of time.

107/82/68 275lb 108 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment