Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 59 : End of The Wrath of the Lich King

December 7, 2010 marks the end of the second World of Warcraft expansion.  Here's some of the highlights:

I was fired from my previous guild after I got sick of listening to rhetorical question from guild master.  I managed to get into m current guild within 2 days.  Looking back, my old guild still have not complete Icecrown Citadel 25 raid, while 3/4 of my level 80 characters have completed that.  Well, that's about as much as I'll say about that.  My current guild is currently working on heroic version of the instance, and we're rather close to the final boss of the Plagueworks.

In between the previous expansion and this one, I managed to finished the World Event meta-achievement and get Violet Prot-Drake I'm not too crazy about the size of Proto-Drake even though I own Red (Heroic Achievement) and Green (Oracle tribe item on a weekly timer).  In the best in-game financial decision I've ever made, I bought Ashes of Al'ar for the low low price of 4000 gold.  I did managed to get Rivendare's Deathcharger.  Having a Paladin riding a Death Knight mount is still interesting.  Another rare mount I got is Swift Zulian Tiger, now I just have to get the Raptor mount before the instance goes away.  We went through 2 different Halloween holiday event, and I did not win the Headless Horseman's Ride (although I did lost one roll).  Well, another Halloween is coming, and lets hope for best.  I got Great Brewfest Kodo last year, and manage to give my newest level 80 character, Kasukabe one as well. Thus far, I have 3 out of five Horde mounts (Deathcharger, Kodo, Hawkstrider), Raptor is the only remaining mount that's available to cross faction as there doesn't seemed to be a wolf mount for Alliance.  I've also been farming Kharazan off and on, but since that's not going away, I'll continue to plug at it.  Haven't got around farming for the turtle mount, and the other rare spawn mount.

My vanity pet collection is currently 126, including a couple that I paid real money for (Blizzard Store).  My mount is 124.  At one span in between major content release, I got bored and went on a pet collection spree.  I must have spend over 50000 gold on all of my pets.  

When Cataclysm, the next expansion arrives, everyone with spare 5000 gold will probably buy the faster flying mount speed (I'm saving up 5000 gold just for that).  I did get all 4 of my level 80 characters mammoth mount with vendor to speed up selling vendor trash.  I also got them Argent Squires for the same purpose in the instance.  

139/90/68 279.8lb 104 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment