Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 81 - Food on the Run

I have my vitamin blood test done this morning (or as I like to call it, 12 tubes jamboree, even though they only took 10).  I've thought by loosing 58lbs I'd be an easier draw, especially considering how much water I've been consuming.  I was wrong of course.  After the first technician wrap and check for suitable vein on both arm, she settled on my right.  After trying it with the standard needle, it hit no vein, but plenty of nerve.  So, technician #2 step and wrap my left arm.  At first, I thought that wasn't going to hit it as well, but she probed and probed and finally withdraw the needle a bit, and settled in my vein.  Even though she hit the vein, the needle went though it.  It was a wee bit painful, and I'll most likely going to have bruise for a couple of days.

Due to me being late for work following the blood work at the clinic, and the fasting it required, I didn't eat anything for breakfast.  Went to Jack in the Box and order a breakfast sandwich.  Didn't eat the bread, but the sausage and the egg.  Note to myself, I definitely CANNOT eat 2 breakfast sausage. 

112/79/58 268.4lb 97 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment