Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 58 : Flashback The Rest of Week 1

Yesterday was the last day of Brewfest on World of Warcraft.  Didn't get the Kodo I wanted on my 2 remaining level 80 characters.  Nodame did managed to score a Brewfest Ram.

Onto the Flashback of the rest of Week 1:

The cat scan dye induced muscle aches gradually subsides in the rest of the first week, as well as the abdominal pain at my diaphragm. I didn't do much of anything in for the rest of the week. Having my brother drive me anywhere is a bit of a hassle.

Three days after my surgery, I have an appointment with my primary physician, who was very pleased with the result. I kept the medical regiment as well as the new vitamin. By this time, I've stop taking the liquid codeine, which I think is the reason I was advice not to operate heavy machinery.

On Friday, after a call to the surgeon's office, that restriction was removed, which allowed me to move around a bit more.

My meal consisted of protein drink in the morning, protein drink for lunch, and more protein drink for dinner. I did buy some chicken broth (after drinking some of it in the hospital) in preparation for week 2-3.

126/92/69 279.8lb 110 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment