Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 56 : Head Scratching Time

After looking at various solution of hooking up my Droid phone's music output to my car (FM adopter, cassette adopter), I opted for the cheaper solution of cassette adopter. I'm already short on DC plug on the front of the car already, and the cassette adopter seemed the be easier to use while FM adopter all requires me to sacrifice a DC plug. Next car I buy will have a build in auxiliary input jack.

In Warcraft news, December 7 is the day the next expansion comes out. That means I have 2 months to get the Raptor mount before it's gone forever. Redouble the effort Dianora.

Ok, back to the number for today. I think my body is still adjusting to the my current dosage of Metformin. Prior to my doctor's visit in early September, I was taking 1000mg, 500 in the morning, 500 in the evening. My Primary Care Physician halved that dosage, and it took a while for the drug to get out of my system. Lets see if we can work this number down again.

111/85/77 279.8lb 111 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment