Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 66 : World of Warcraft Patch 4.0.1 Day 3

Last night, we return to ICC25. It went as well as expected, the range caster DPS went insane, the melee dps found out their DPS went to the floor. I had a working Grid until 5 minutes prior to raid time and then no Grid after I got into the raid. Yep, I tanked the first 5 bosses in ICC25 without a working raid frame, which is challenging enough.

Tanking Deathbringer Saurfang with the new rotation is a breeze, though I missed our old automatic Cheat Death mechanism. Still have to get used to that rotation. Our Paladin healers needs to get used to how to heal, since we stopped at Festergut where I got 2 shot by him at 4% health.

After the raid ended, I spend another hour online to fix my Grid issue.  I finally resolve it by removing the old configuration settings.  Now, I have to fix the Tidyplates doing everything in reverse.  

At least I got one piece of upgrade out of this, Heroic Blightborne Warplate, replacing the non-heroic version. With reforging, this gives me an extra 4% of block chance.

Lastly, yesterday, I bought all three of my alts 310% speed mount skills, though I haven't have time to play them yet.  At 5000 gold per purchase, that dropped my gold stash down to about 4k.

116/84/83 276.6lb 101 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment